Tuesday 27 March 2012

Signature Siestas Delhi: The Trusted Name for Your Holidays

Started in March, 1998, Signature Siestas Delhi is the trusted name for your holiday plans. The directors are experienced people who have an expertise of over 20 years in various spheres such as real estate, overseas exhibitions, exports, timeshare holidays, event management and finance. The main vision of this company was to provide complete solution about all travel related problems to its members so that they can have memorable and unforgettable holidays with their loved ones. Signature Siestas Delhi is actively involved in the marketing of RCI affiliated resorts and also is the sole promoter in Delhi for Fort Chanwa Luni an RCI affiliated resort based in Jodhpur. It is also involved in marketing various other resorts like Club Mahindra, D’Chalet, etc. and has a proposed turnover of Rs.15 crores for the financial year 2011-2012.

In January 2003 the company was incorporated as a Pvt. Ltd. Co under the ROC NCT Delhi and Haryana and since then there was no looking back. Signature Siestas Pvt Ltd have a team of more than fifty experienced and qualified personnel who work tirelessly and have the in-depth talent to understand the needs and requirements of the visitors. With their huge proficiency they are competently able to decide the individualistic need of every vacation lover and to achieve the goals that outdo the needs. Every vacationer’s wishes and requirements are different and Signature Siestas Pvt Ltd is the best solution to arrange for a unforgettable and mesmerizing holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete